A detailed process of what a new client or prospect can expect when getting starting with JG&A.
Schedule Your Complimentary Financial Review
Complimentary Financial Review (1st Meeting)
- Introduction of JG&A and the services we provide.
- Discuss your dream retirement scenario.
- At what age do you want to retire?
- How much money do think you want to spend per month in today’s dollars?
- Evaluate existing assets and liabilities.
- Conduct a risk tolerance questionnaire.
- Answer your financial questions.
A Retirement Road Map with Tailored Strategies (2nd Meeting)
- Our team will internalize your financial data, tax returns, risk tolerance and design a Retirement Road Map that utilizes tailored investment strategies managed by Jacob Gold, our Chief Investment Officer.
- We prepare and populate all the necessary forms to facilitate a working relationship.
Nurture a Long-Lasting Relationship (on-going)
- Our white glove customer service is always ready to serve you. We welcome you to reach out to us anytime with a question, concern, or request.
- We will agree upon the number of times we will meet in-person per year to review your Retirement Road Map. (currently via Zoom)
- You will be invited to educational events that JG&A hosts throughout the year.